Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Boothbay Harbor. The Heavenly Harbor.

Boothbay Harbor, will my dreams come true? Dear Bloggers, finally, I found a place where I may realize all of my dreams of a heavenly harbor.

A few days ago, when I was fishing at Pantai Marina (the Marina Beach), Semarang, Central Java – Indonesia, I was dreaming of a harbor where I may enjoy many things such as yachting, fishing, eating lobsters and other seafood, enjoying panoramic views, living in a spectacular Inn, etc.

When I was then searching on the internet, I finally found a place that I dreamed of. That’s Boothbay Harbor, a town in Lincoln County, Maine, United States, where the gigantic statue of 'The Old Lobster Fisherman' stand. There, we can find a lot of quality Boothbay Harbor Inn, Hotels, and Boothbay Harbor Restaurant as well.

Although its population was only 2,334 at the 2000 census, as a resource said, the entire region of Boothbay Harbor Maine is a popular yachting and tourist destination during summer months. As a result, each summer, Boothbay Harbor draws crowds of tourists who love to see attractions include the state aquarium, art galleries, boat tours to coastal islands and whale watching. It’s so amazing.

I hope someday I can visit Boothbay Harbor, living in the most spectacular Boothbay Harbor's Waterfront Inn, and Marina. I want to feel a warm, friendly service here. Eating The Maine lobsters and other seafood that served fresh from local waters will be my precious experience. Do you want it, too?

1 comment:

donadzku said...

wah aku kira patungnya ada di Indo...ternyata nun jauh disana ya. lam kenal and sukses untuk anda.