Monday, May 12, 2008

Tlogo Agro Plantation. Where I got friends from Holland.

Tlogo Agro Plantation. Where I got new friends from Holland.


I got four very kind new friends from Holland last Saturday, May 10th 2008, at Tlogo Agro Plantation. They told me that they have been here in Indonesia for about a week. They had just visited Bali and will stay here for a week more.

Tlogo Agro Plantation is one of plantation tour destinations in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia. It is about three kilometers eastern side from Kampoeng Kopi Banaran and about eight kilometers eastern side from The Ambarawa Railway Museum.

Though I didn't have enough time meeting them, I was feeling happy since I could take pictures with them in front of the main office of The Tlogo Agro Plantation. We exchanged name each other and I gave them the name of this blog, too. Their names are Mr. C. VERMAIRE and MR. C de SCHRIPPER.

Guys, whenever you read this blog, as you told me, please do not hesitate to leave your comments here. And look... our picture seems good, isn't it? Take a look at this picture that will remind us that we had ever met at The Tlogo Agro Plantation. And don't forget to send my warm greeting to Rudd Van Nistelrooy, my favorite football player. OK?

2 comments:

Kees said...

Hello here a greeting form your friends in Holland. We had a lovely holiday in indonesia and it was very nice to meet you. With regards from C. Vermaire & C. de Schipper

Semarang Online said...

Hi, my friends from Holland. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. It was nice to meet you too. Please, do not hesitate to leave your message at this blog whenever you visit this blog again, as well as you need my help to make your own blog.

With regards,
Stanley Soetrisno and friends.