Wednesday, March 11, 2009

From “Paris Van Java” to Paris.

One day, I went to Paris. Accompanied by a beautiful local guide, I walked along the street under The Eiffel Tower. I tried to speak French as long as I could, since my ability to speak French was not good enough. But I was really contented since the local beautiful guide, the Parisian, was quite calm helping me how to speak French correctly. Additionally, I got her precious tips about what to visit in Paris, and I was able to see a little bit about their lives too. I could visit the best places to dine as she suggested me, as well as enjoying Parisians’ favorite wines and shops. I had a different memorable and personal trip experience altogether.


It was the most interesting experience I had ever. Everything runs smoothly. Online transactions I made for the tour run fast, easily, and securely. I got updated information I need completely and timely, like hotels and rooms available, bed & breakfast, etc. Unfortunately, it’s not really happened. It’s just my imagination, my “dream”, when I was having a tour in Bandung, “The Paris Van Java” of Indonesia, several times ago. It’s not the real Paris. It’s just a term of the Colonizer Holland to express the beauty of Bandung if it was as beautiful as Paris, France.


Imagining the beauty of Paris, I then, at that time, looked for websites which provides services interrelated with tour destination in Europe, especially Paris. Comparing several websites, I finally found http://www.hotelparis.me, http://www.freereservation.com, and http://www.mutuelle.me, the trusted websites where I could imagine all of the eases I described above. At Paris Van Java, taken by such interesting websites, my thought flew to Paris. Furthermore, my thought flew to Rome, Italy as the virtual tour at the http://www.freereservation.com guide me through.

7 comments:

SEDONA said...

Thanks for sharing. Will try those links.

Stanley Sutrisno said...

Please, welcome.

SlideGossip said...

Good info..salut! its different blog

Stanley Sutrisno said...

Thanks.

Pixell said...

Hi friend you have wonderful contents in your blog.

semarang Online said...

salam kenal dari SemarangOnline.net

Server Pulsa termurah!!!!

Stanley Sutrisno said...

Buat Pixell, makasih atas pujiannya. Aku telah berkunjung ke Blog-mu juga.
It's nice.

Buat semarang Online, makasih infonya. Aku usahakan bisa kunjung ke sana. Sukses, dech..!!